See Our New Attendance Policies Below
In light of the Governor’s announcement that social distancing will no longer be required; Casanel Vineyards is making some policy changes.
1. As we have always required, parties of 8 or more (including children) must have reservations and a $10 per person deposit. We will include an 18% gratuity on large group bills as well. Smaller parties no longer require reservations, hurray!
2. Due to limited parking, limos and busses must have a reservation, regardless of group size. This helps us guarantee them a parking spot.
3. The yellow barn’s Dawson Room and connecting side decks will now be adult only spaces.
4. The front patio and picnic areas will open back up to families. We continue to ask that parents keep their children with them. We also do not allow sports equipment on our grounds.
5. Guided, seated flights will be available in the Dawson Room of the yellow barn on a first come, first served basis. Groups can request indoor or outdoor seating when they make their reservation and will be accommodated based on space. Self-guided flights and bottle/glass service will be available at the patio of our stone barn.
6. Guests are more than welcome to bring picnics, but please enjoy them outside on our grounds, patio, or decks – not inside.
7. Dogs are welcome on a leash on our patio or picnic areas (not in the buildings or on our decks).
8. Our staff will continue to wear masks and continue with covid cleaning protocols for the safety of our guests.
The team at Casanel Vineyards & Winery works tirelessly to ensure the highest quality and finest tasting wine in the Commonwealth. From hand-harvesting to small-batch bottling, we ensure precision and refinement every step of the way. We invite you to taste our fine Virginia wines.
Casanel is a family owned and operated winery supported by a small and dedicated staff, all working to produce the best possible wine and best possible experience for our customers.
Come Enjoy Peace & Tranquility Just An Hour Outside Washington, D.C.
Casanel Vineyards & Winery
17952 and 17956 Canby Road
Leesburg, VA 20175
When coming from route 15, continue on Canby road to main gate. Do not veer right down private lane. Entrance to the tasting room is at the 17956 Canby Road driveway.